Mon - Sat: 8:00 - 17:30
Lange Strasse 32, Berlin
We are a law firm located in Berlin.
Call us on:

About the Practice Area

At JHLegalHelper, we provide all-round professional legal services, and one of the significant industries we serve is immigration. We believe that patience, perseverance and dedication can overcome any obstacle, and following that motto, our experienced team of attorneys ensures to optimize the best legal strategies to achieve success for our clients. Whether you want to immigrate to the United States for employment, family or citizenship, our devoted lawyers will guide you through every step of the process to make sure you get closer to your dreams.

Our esteemed law firm has helped various institutions in multiple industries with the onboarding process for employment. We have a chosen team of legal experts that ensures your immigration requirements are evaluated, assists you in finishing the required forms and verifies that you adhere to immigration regulations.

Moreover, our organization also helps citizens and permanent residents obtain green cards for their family members through the complex legal process. Our immigration lawyers will help you by updating you with any eligibility requirements and guiding you through the necessary documentation. We believe in finding efficient legal solutions while also being cost-effective for our clients.

Applying for naturalization can be tedious and overwhelming, and this is where our equipped team of lawyers at JHLegalHelper step in. We will help you become a citizen of this country, beginning with the meticulous application process to the final round of interviews. Our attorneys will correctly file all your legal documents and ensure you are ready for the citizenship interview.

Our law firm helps various people with their immigration process to the United States by simplifying the application process and helping them navigate the legal procedures. We mainly focus on the following types of visas:

  • L1-Nonimmigrant visa for foreign executives or managers being transferred to their company's US offices.
  • E2-N on-immigrant visa for investors, entrepreneurs, and people looking to run a business in the United States.
  • EB-1 Green card – Permanent work visa for non-citizens with extraordinary abilities, such as professors, researchers, multinational managers or executives
  • EB-2 Green card – Permanent work visa for people holding advanced degrees and foreign nationals with exceptional abilities
  • EB-3 Green card – Permanent work visa for professionals, skilled workers and other types of workers
  • EB-5 Green card – Permanent work visa for investors bringing capital to the United States
  • H1-B visa – Temporary work visa for foreign nationals entering the United States to perform specialty occupation jobs
  • B1 visa – For temporary business visitors
  • B2 visa – For tourists
  • Asylum application
  • Naturalization application and training

Need help with matters related to immigration law? To learn more about our services, call us today!